The Careington Care 500 Series program is a discount
or "reduced-fee" dental plan with added savings included on
vision, lasik, and prescription drugs. As a member, you may take advantage
of savings offered by an industry leader in dental care. Careington
International Corporation is one of the most recognized professional dental networks
in the nation and boasts a provider network of over 67,000 participating dentists.
All dentists must meet highly selective credentialing standards based on education,
background, license standing and other requirements.
General dentists who participate in the
Careington Care 500 Series program have agreed to accept a discounted
fee as payment in full for each service performed.
These discounted fees are less than what a dentist would normally charge. To realize
discounts at a participating provider, show your membership card and pay for the
total bill, less the applicable savings, at the time service is rendered. A sample
table of Careington Care 500 Series discounted fees
can be found above.
Careington Care 500 Series members who visit a participating
specialist receive a flat 20% discount off specialists' normal fees. This includes
a 20% discount at:
- Orthodontists - braces
- Periodontists - gums
- Oral Surgeons - wisdom tooth or major extractions
- Prosthodontists - bridges and dentures
- Pediatric Dentists - child treatment
- Endodontist - extensive root canals
When you join Careington Care 500 Series with DentalPlans.com,
your membership package materials are provided instantly online in the DentalPlans.com
Member's Area. This online membership package (OMP) includes:
- Your welcome letter and membership card
- A complete fee schedule with discounted fees on nearly
every dental procedure
- Instructions and tips for maximizing your savings
- Support and contact documentation
- THIS PLAN IS NOT INSURANCE. THIS IS NOT A MEDICARE PRESCRIPTION
- The plan provides discounts at certain health care providers for medical services.
- The plan does not make payments directly to the providers of medical services.
- Plan members are obligated to pay for all health care services but will receive
a discount from those health care providers who have contracted with the discount
medical plan organization.
- Discount Medical Plan Organization and administrator: Careington International Corporation,
7400 Gaylord Parkway, Frisco, TX 75034; phone 800-441-0380.
The program and its administrators have no liability for providing or guaranteeing
service by providers or the quality of service rendered by providers.
*Medicare statement applies to MD residents when pharmacy discounts are part of
program. This program is not available in Vermont and Montana.
You are entitled to choose any participating dentist on the
Careington Care 500 Series Program. Dental offices are located throughout
the United States. The dental provider listings on DentalPlans.com are provided
directly from each dental network or dental plan, who are responsible for its accuracy
and completeness. These listings are updated on a regular basis, and every effort
has been made to ensure that only participating active providers are listed. Careington can not guarantee the continued participation
of any dentist. If the dentist leaves the plan, you will need to select another
participating Careington provider. Not all types
of dentists may be available in your area. We strongly recommend that you confirm
that a provider is currently participating before you receive any services from
This plan is based geographically by ZIP code in terms of provider participating
and location. Fee schedules and savings may vary by ZIP code
and by Provider within a ZIP code.