:DentalPlans, the definitive online source for discount dental plans, connects
consumers to significant savings on dental care procedures such as cleanings, braces,
root canals and crowns. The company offers more than 30 of the leading regional
and national discount dental plans with more than 100,000 participating dentist
listings in combined networks across the country. Plans start at $79.95 per year
for individuals and $129.95 per year for families.
:DentalPlans members and visitors have access to more than 30 national and regional
plans and more than 100,000 participating dentist listings in combined networks
that have agreed to offer their services at discounted fees:
• Visitors search by ZIP code to find plans and participating dentists in their
• Search tool compares all plans available within a ZIP code and displays discount
dental plans according to available dentists and plans with the most significant
• Visitors can compare plans in the area and view sample savings for dental procedures
while locating and selecting participating dentists.
• Most discount dental plans through :DentalPlans activate within three business
days and without paperwork hassles, health restrictions and annual limits.
• Select plans and upgrades can include discounts on vision, prescription and chiropractic
:DentalPlans provides participating dentists with plan listings and locations
for potential patients to access online.
• Launched in 2009, the Provider Marketing Program (PMP) is a free and user-friendly
solution that supplies dentists with marketing tools to retain, reactivate and reach
• Dentists can offer discount dental plans to attract new and inactive patients
while providing these patients with significant savings on dental care and an alternative
to dental insurance.
•Free customizable web banners, postcards, brochures, online jumpsites and email
blasts are available for dentists to promote their practice and discount dental
plan to current and new patients.
• Monthly e-newsletter offer dentists marketing tips, ways to utilize PMP, feedback
• Dentists can increase their online exposure with targeted sponsored advertising
listings on :DentalPlans.
• Nearly 35 percent of Americans have not visited a dentist in the last 12 months,
according to the most recent Gallup report.
• According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, medical bills cost the average
household $2,976 in 2009.
• Only 48 percent of children entering kindergarten have seen a dentist within the
past year and 52 percent of children ages six to eight have tooth decay, according
to the Healthy People 2010 oral health update.
• According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, only about 48 percent of workers
have access to employer-offered dental plans, compared to the 74 percent of workers
with access to similar medical coverage.
For media inquiries and interviews with members and dentists participating in discount
dental plans, contact us at PR@DentalPlans.com
or call 804-402-5316.