The Avia dental plan is a discount or "reduced-fee" dental plan. This plan is designed
for health conscious consumers looking to maintain their oral health and minimize
their dental care expenses.
General dentists who participate in the Avia dental plan have agreed to accept a
discounted fee as payment in full for each service
performed. These discounted fees are 20% to 70% less than what a dentist would normally
charge. A sample table of Avia discounted fees can be found above.
Avia Plan members who visit a participating specialist receive a flat 20%-25% discount
off specialists' usual and customary fees*. This includes a 20%-25% discount at:
- Orthodontists - braces
- Periodontists - gums
- Oral Surgeons - wisdom tooth or major extractions
- Prosthodontists - bridges and dentures
- Pediatric Dentists - child treatment
- Endodontists - extensive root canals
When you join the Avia dental plan with DentalPlans.com, your membership package
materials are provided instantly online in the DentalPlans.com Member's Area. This
online membership package (OMP) includes:
- Your welcome letter and membership cards
- A complete fee schedule with discounted fees on nearly every dental procedure
- Instructions and tips for maximizing your savings
- Support and contact documentation
You are entitled to choose any participating dentist on the Avia Dental plan. Dental
offices are located throughout the United States. The dental provider listings on
DentalPlans.com are provided directly from each dental network or dental plan, who
are responsible for its accuracy and completeness. These listings are updated on
a monthly basis, and every effort has been made to ensure that only participating
active providers are listed. We strongly recommend that you confirm that a provider
is currently participating before you receive any services from that provider.
This plan is based geographically by ZIP code in terms of provider participating
and location. Fee schedules and savings may vary by ZIP code.
Program is not available in all states.
Discounts not available from Illinois Providers.
* Florida, Georgia, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Washington
D.C. specialist fees are discounted 25%. All other states are discounted 20%.