The Eclipse Dental Plan is a discount or "reduced-fee" dental plan. This plan is
designed for health conscious consumers looking to maintain their oral health and
minimize their dental care expenses.
General dentists who participate in the Eclipse Dental Plan have agreed to accept
a discounted fee as payment in full for each service
performed. These discounted fees are less than what a dentist would normally charge.
A sample table of Eclipse Dental Plan discounted fees can be found above.
Eclipse Plan members who visit a participating specialist receive a flat 20% discount
off specialists' usual and customary fees. This includes a 20% discount at:
- Orthodontists - braces
- Periodontists - gums
- Oral Surgeons - wisdom tooth or major extractions
- Prosthodontists - bridges and dentures
- Pediatric Dentists - child treatment
- Endodontist - extensive root canals
When you join the Eclipse Dental Plan with DentalPlans.com, your membership package
materials are provided instantly online in the DentalPlans.com Member's Area. This
online membership package (OMP) includes:
- Your welcome letter and membership cards
- A complete fee schedule with discounted fees on nearly every dental procedure
- Instructions and tips for maximizing your savings
- Support and contact documentation
You are entitled to choose any participating dentist on the Eclipse plan. Dental
offices are located throughout Utah and Arizona. The dental provider listings on
DentalPlans.com are provided directly from each dental network or dental plan, who
are responsible for its accuracy and completeness. These listings are updated on
a monthly basis, and every effort has been made to ensure that only participating
active providers are listed. We strongly recommend that you confirm that a provider
is currently participating before you receive any services from that provider.