DentalPlans.com is Going Green!
Our employees use mugs, not Styrofoam cups.
All of our Members are encouraged to print their Membership cards rather than receive
a Welcome Packet through the mail.
At DentalPlans.com, we know that small, every day efforts can make a large impact
over time and that’s why we’ve taken several steps toward creating a greener, more
We're using the advantages of the digital age to reduce the energy consumption of
both our employees and our plan members. In addition to conserving resources, our
GO Green Initiative has the potential to save up to 5% of our annual turnover –
creating a sustainable workplace.
We've taken several steps to increase sustainability for DentalPlans.com employees
- Increase efficiency by using florescent lights rather than halogen/incandescent
- Use daylight rather than artificial light whenever possible.
- Reduce computer and monitor energy consumption by 70% by turning them off before
leaving work each day.
- Reduce paper use by using both sides of paper for faxes, scraps or drafts.
- Save ink by using draft print mode.
- Reduce need for new furniture by using modular office furniture.
We hope you'll join us in taking strides to a cleaner, better tomorrow. Today.