Dental Plan Extras
AFHS Added Discounts
Plan Features and Highlights
In addition to its dental discounts, the AFHS Dental Plan also offers the following discount plans.
Prescription Drug Discount Program
Membership in Affordable Family Health Services entitles you to all the advantages of a prescription drug discount program. Receive savings on prescription drugs at more than 50,000 national and regional pharmacies. Participating pharmacies include the following: Rite Aid, Walgreens, Phar-Mor, Eckerd Drugs, Publix, Winn Dixie, Kroger, Safeway, Medicine Shoppe and Target as well as thousands of independent pharmacies.
With the Affordable Family Health Services prescription drug discount program, you benefit from:
- Access to more than 50,000 national and regional pharmacies including most major chains
- Savings of up to 75%
- Unlimited use
- No restrictions
- No paperwork hassles
This is not insurance. It is a reduced fee plan.
As a member of Affordable Family Health Services, you will have access to US Vision Plan to receive discounts at nearly 3,500 participating providers on vision products and services including Lasik! Simply visit a US Vision Plan Provider, show your member card, and pay the adjusted bill. Please verify discounts with provider prior to any services being rendered.
You can also purchase select eyeglasses for $25.00 through the mail order program.
|Eye Exams||5% to 20% Discount|
|Frames||20% to 50% off retail|
|Lenses||20% to 25% off retail|
|LASIK||15% to 55% discount|
|CRT procedure||20% to 25% discount|
|Online Contact Lenses||Best Price Guarantee|
Note: Fees vary by vendor and vendor location. The deepest discounts can be found at Target Optical, JC Penny Optical, Pearle Vision Centers, and Sears Optical.
Laser Vision Correction Program
As a member of Affordable Family Health Services, you and members of your family may receive significant savings on Laser Vision Correction through the Amerisight program! Save 15-55% off the national average charge for LASIK!
- Savings – significantly reduced cost of Laser Vision Correction which makes LASIK more affordable and attainable
- Access to Experienced Physicians – national access to Board Certified Ophthalmologists using state-of-the-art, FDA approved LASIK vision correction technologies
- Convenience – Amerisight Care Managers provide a thorough prescreening process along with education about LASIK technologies and procedures
- Elimination/reduction of glasses and or contacts – savings of thousands of dollars over several years
- Freedom and time savings – the average contact lens wearer spends 60 hours per year maintaining their lenses
- Improved work performance – when glasses or contacts present an occupational hazard
- Financing – interest free financing for four months available to qualified candidates
How it Works:
- Call the toll free number provided in your Member's Area to speak with an Amerisight Care Manager and tell them you are a member of US VISION PLAN.
- Member must have a plan name and plan number to obtain preferred pricing (use your Affordable Family Health Services card).
- An Amerisight Care Manager explains the program and answers any questions.
- Select a preferred provider from the list of credentialed, Board Certified Ophthalmologists in your area.
- Schedule an appointment.
AFHS offers a chiropractic discount plan as part of the program, with access to over 1,100 providers nationwide.
|Initial Consultation||No Charge|
|Diagnostic Services||50% Savings|
All other procedures are 35% below the usual and customary fee. Please use the search below for a listing of Chiropractic Providers.
Search for Chiropractic Providers: