If you don’t have protection against today’s escalating dental care costs, you may
have no chance of avoiding some major expenses along the line. That’s why the Signature
Wellness Plan allows you to protect your family with this dental care program. And,
because this is not insurance , there are no deductibles,
no claim forms, and no annual limits to the benefits you can receive.
Save an average of 30% on your family’s dental care1, including oral
exams and bitewing x-rays at no additional charge2, plus significantly
discounted rates on more than 170 procedures, including oral surgery.
Visit one of the participating network professionals in your area for great discounts
- simply identify yourself as a member when you make your appointment and your fees
will be automatically discounted at the time of service.
- Savings estimates are based on DentalPlans.com (DP.C) 2010 Survey of Sample Average
National Dental Fees. Savings may vary.
- Except in Colorado and Maryland, where oral exams and bitewing x-rays are $1.00
each and in Washington, where oral exams and bitewings are $10.00 each.
Signature Wellness Plan members who visit a participating specialist receive services
at discounted fees, as well. This includes:
- Orthodontists - braces
- Periodontists - gums
- Oral Surgeons - wisdom tooth or major extractions
- Prosthodontists - bridges and dentures
- Pediatric Dentists - child treatment
- Endodontists - root canals
When you join the Signature Wellness Plan through DentalPlans.com, your membership
package materials are provided instantly online in the DentalPlans.com Member's
Area. This online membership package (OMP) includes:
- Your welcome letter and membership card
- A complete fee schedule with discounted fees on many common dental procedures
- Instructions and tips for maximizing your savings
- Support and contact documentation
In Colorado and Maryland, Plan members are required to pay $1.00 for each oral exam
and bitewing x-ray. In Washington members are required to pay a $10 fee for oral
exams and bitewing x-rays.
Dental discounts mentioned on this Web site are based on DentalPlans.com (DP.C)
2010 Survey of Sample Average National Dental Fees. Savings may vary.
Kentucky residents: This contract is not an insurance policy and is not protected
by the Kentucky Life and Health Guaranty Association.
You are entitled to choose any participating provider. Participating providers'
offices are located throughout the United States. The dental provider listings on
DentalPlans.com are provided directly from each dental network or dental plan, who
are responsible for its accuracy and completeness. These listings are updated on
a monthly basis, and every effort has been made to ensure that only participating
active providers are listed. We strongly recommend that you confirm that a provider
is currently participating before you receive any services from that provider.