The Dental Plan by HealthPlus is a discount or "reduced-fee" dental plan. This plan
is designed for health conscious consumers looking to maintain their oral health
and minimize their dental care expenses.
General dentists who participate in the Dental Plan by HealthPlus have agreed to
accept a discounted fee as payment in full for each
service performed. These discounted fees are up to 60% less than what a dentist
would normally charge. A sample table of Dental Plan by HealthPlus discounted fees
can be found above.
Dental Plan by HealthPlus Plan members who visit a participating specialist receive
a discount off specialists' usual and customary fees. This includes a discount at:
- Orthodontists - braces (25%)
- Periodontists - gums (25%)
- Oral Surgeons - wisdom tooth or major extractions (25%)
- Prosthodontists - bridges and dentures (25%)
- Pediatric Dentists - child treatment (20%)
- Endodontist - extensive root canals (25%)
When you join the Dental Plan by HealthPlus with DentalPlans.com, your membership
package materials are provided instantly online in the DentalPlans.com Member's
Area. This online membership package (OMP) includes:
- Your welcome letter and membership cards
- A complete fee schedule with discounted fees on nearly every dental procedure
- Instructions and tips for maximizing your savings
- Support and contact documentation
You are entitled to choose any participating dentist on the Dental Plan by HealthPlus.
Dental offices are located throughout Arizona and Utah. The dental provider listings
on DentalPlans.com are provided directly from each dental network or dental plan,
who are responsible for its accuracy and completeness. These listings are updated
on a monthly basis, and every effort has been made to ensure that only participating
active providers are listed. We strongly recommend that you confirm that a provider
is currently participating before you receive any services from that provider.